Manufacturer : Baltur Sp.A., Italy
- Burner Model: BT 120 DSN 4T
- Burner Operation : Two Stage (High /Low)
- Fuel Adaptability : Heavy Oil or Furnace Oil
- Electrical Supply : 3N AC 50Hz 400V
- Motor : 2.2 KW
- Note : Equipped with air closure device.
TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Heavy oil burner.
- Two-stage operation (high/low flame).
- Ability to operate with any type of combustion chamber.
- High pressure mechanical atomisation of fuel using nozzle.
- Ability to obtain optimal combustion values by regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
- Maintenance facilitated by the fact that the atomisation unit can be removed
- without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
- Air flow regulation for first and second stage by means of electric servomotor
- with pause closure of gate to prevent any heat dispersion to flue.
- When using heavy oil of viscosity up to 20°E at 50°C, add the kit (to order separately) consisting of: resistors for the pump, the atomisation unit and first and second stage solenoid.
- When using low sulphur heavy oil, add the kit (to order separately) consisting of: specific line filter, stainless steel flexible hoses and resistors for pump, atomisation unit and and first and second stage solenoid.
- Equipped with one flange and one insulating seal for boiler fastening, 2 flexible hoses, one line filter and 2 nozzles.
- Light aluminium alloy fan part.
- High performance centrifugal fan.
- Combustion air intake with air flow adjustment device.
- Sliding boiler coupling flange to adapt to head protrusion of the various types of boilers.
- Adjustable blast-pipe with stainless steel nozzle and deflector disk in steel.
- Three-phase electric motor to run fan and pump.
- Gear pump with pressure regulator and fuel stop-cock valves.
- Atomisation unit with nozzle-closing pin.
- Electrical fuel preheater comprising antigas valve, filter, thermometer and minimum and regulation thermostat.
- Automatic control and command equipment for the burner compliant with
- European standard EN230.
- Flame presence check by photoresistance.
- Control panel comprising stop/go switch, 1st/2nd stage selector, and operation, block and pre-heating resistors on indicators.
- Terminal block for the electrical and thermostatic supply for the burner and to control the second stage of working
- Electrical plant protection rating IP40.