Manufacturer : Baltur Sp.A., Italy
- Burner Model: BT 75 DSPG
- Burner Operation : Mechanical Modulating
- Fuel Adaptability : Light Oil (LDO) ; High Speed Diesel(HSD)
- Electrical Supply : 3N AC 50Hz 400V
- Motor : 1.10 KW
- Note : Equipped with air closure device.
- Diesel burner. Mechanical operation at two progressive stages
- Continuous modulation operation by installing P.I.D. controller in the control panel (to be ordered separately with modulation probe).
- Modulation ratio 1:2.
- Regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
- Combustion air intake with throttle damper. Air flow adjustment with mechanical cam.
- Fully closing air damper on shutdown to avoid loss of heat through the chimney.
- Maintenance facilitated by the possibility of removing the combustion head without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
- Sliding boiler coupling flange to adapt the blast-pipe to the various types of boilers.
- Fuel supply circuit made of gear pump with pressure adjustment, shut-off valves and safety valve
- Atomisation unit with magnet to control the outlet/nozzle return pins.
- Flame detection by photoresistance.
- Terminal board for the electric and thermostatic connections to the burner.
- Terminal board for second stage operation or for the connection of the PID electronic regulator.
- Electric protection rating: IP40