Manufacturer : Baltur Sp.A., Italy
- Burner Model: BT 180 DSN 4T
- Burner Operation : Two Stage (High /Low)
- Fuel Adaptability : Heavy Oil or Furnace Oil
- Electrical Supply : 3N AC 50Hz 400V
- Motor : 3.0 KW
- Note : Equipped with air closure device.
TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Heavy oil burners.
- Two-stage operation (high/low flame).
- Compatible with any type of combustion chamber.
- High pressure mechanical atomisation of fuel using nozzle.
- Ability to obtain optimal combustion values by regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
- Light aluminium alloy fan part.
- High performance centrifugal fan.
- Combustion air inlet with device to adjust the air flow.
- Sliding boiler coupling flange to adapt the head protrusion to the various types of boilers.
- Adjustable blast-pipe with stainless steel nozzle and deflector disk in steel.
- Three-phase electric motor to run fan and pump.
- Gear pump with pressure regulator and fuel stop-cock valves.
- Atomisation unit with nozzle-closing pin.
- Sequence controller – EN 230..
- Photoresistance flame scanner.
- Electrical plant protection rating IP40.
- Electrical fuel preheater comprising antigas valve, filter, thermometer, minimum and regulation thermostat; security thermostat
- When using low sulphur heavy oil, add the kit (to order separately) consisting of:Specific oil filter.Stainless steel flexible hoses and resistors for pump.Spray
- nozzle unit.1st and 2nd stage solenoid valves.
- Comes with 2 flexible oil pipes, 2 nozzles, 1 oil filter, 1 flange and 1 insulating seal to connect the burner to the application.
- Control panel comprising stop/go switch, 1st/2nd stage selector, and operation, block and pre-heating resistors on indicators.
- Terminal block for the electrical and thermostatic connections to the burner and to control the second stage of working.
- Maintenance facilitated by the fact that the atomisation unit can be removed without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
- Air flow regulation for first and second stage by means of electric servomotor
- with pause closure of gate to prevent any heat dispersion to flue.
- Fuel oil with a viscosity of up to 20°E at 50°C may be used by adding to the
- burner a kit including: Heating elements for pump.Heating elements for spray
- nozzle unit.Heating elements for 1st and 2nd stage solenoid valves.