Industrial Burner-Technical Descriptions:
- Gas burner compliant with European standard EN676. Mechanical operation at two progressive stages.
- Continuous modulation operation by installing P.I.D. controller in the control panel (to be ordered separately with modulation probe).
- Modulation ratio 1:7.
- Gas burner with low NOx and CO emissions in accordance with European standard EN676: class 2.
- Regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
- Combustion air intake with throttle damper. Air flow adjustment with mechanical cam.
- Fully closing air damper on shutdown to avoid loss of heat through the chimney.
- Maintenance facilitated by the possibility of removing the combustion head without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
- Fixed boiler coupling flange.
- Easy maintenance thanks to the two-sides hinge which allows the removal of the combustion head without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
- CE version main gas train is complete with operation and safety valve with electromagnetic drive, valve tightness control, minimum and maximum pressure switch, pressure regulator and gas filter
- Fail proof connectors for burner/gas train connection
- Gas train exit: high.
- Flame detection by ionisation electrode with connector for micro amp meter.
- Terminal board for the electric and thermostatic connections to the burner.
- Terminal board for second stage operation or for the connection of the PID electronic regulator.
- Electric protection rating:
There are no reviews yet.