Manufacturer : Baltur Sp.A., Italy
- Burner Model: TBG 2000 MC along with gas train / multiblock. (Price of Modulating kit on request on firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Burner Operation : Progressive/modulating gas burners with mechanical cam.
- Fuel Adaptability : Natural Gas ; LPG(For other fuel please send analysis report of gas on email@example.com)
- Electrical Supply : 3N AC 50Hz 400V
- Motor : 45 KW
Technical & Design Features
- Gas burner compliant with European standard EN676. Mechanical operation at two progressive stages.
- Continuous modulation operation by installing P.I.D. controller in the control panel (to be ordered separately with modulation probe).
- Modulation ratio 1:10.
- Gas burner with low NOx and CO emissions in accordance with European standard EN676: class 2.
- Combustion air intake with throttle damper. Air flow adjustment with mechanical cam.
- Fully closing air damper on shutdown to avoid loss of heat through the chimney.
- Maintenance facilitated by the possibility of removing the combustion head without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
- Fixed boiler coupling flange.
- Easy maintenance thanks to the two-sides hinge which allows the removal of the combustion head without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
- CE version main gas train is complete with operation and safety valve with electromagnetic drive, valve tightness control, minimum and maximum pressure switch, pressure regulator and gas filter
- Fail proof connectors for burner/gas train connection
- Gas train exit: low.
- Flame detection by ionisation electrode with connector for micro amp meter.
- Control panel with display diagram for working mode with indication lights .
- Terminal board for the electric and thermostatic connections to the burner.
- Terminal board for second stage operation or for the connection of the PID electronic regulator.
- Electrical system with protection rating IP54.
There are no reviews yet.