For price please contact us on 9978984508
Technical & Design Features
- Gas burner compliant with European standard EN676. Mechanical operation at two progressive stages.
- Continuous modulation operation by installing P.I.D. controller in the control panel (to be ordered separately with modulation probe).
- Modulation ratio 1:4.
- Gas burner with low NOx and CO emissions in accordance with European standard EN676: class 2.
- Regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
- Combustion air intake with throttle damper. Air flow adjustment with mechanical cam.
- Combustion air intake designed to achieve optimum linearity of the air gate opening.
- Fully closing air damper on shutdown to avoid loss of heat through the chimney.
- Maintenance facilitated by the possibility of removing the combustion head without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
- Sliding boiler coupling flange to adapt the blast-pipe to the various types of boilers.
- Easy maintenance thanks to the two-sides hinge which allows the removal of the combustion head without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
- Device made of sound-absorbing material to reduce fan noise.
- CE version gas train is complete with butterfly valve, operation and safety valve with electromagnetic drive, valve tightness control, minimum pressure switch, pressure regulator and gas filter.
- Fail proof connectors for burner/gas train connection
- Gas train exit: low.
- Flame detection by ionisation electrode with connector for micro amp meter.
- Control panel with display diagram for working mode with indication lights .
- Electric control board in light alluminum alloy with IP55 protection rating
- 7-pole socket for burner electric and thermostatic supply.
- 4-pole socket for second stage control or for the connection of the PID electronic regulator.
- Electrical system with protection rating IP54.