Manufacturer : Baltur Sp.A., Italy
- Burner Model: TBG 260 MC along with gas train / multiblock. (Price of Modulating kit on request on email@example.com.)
- Burner Operation : Progressive/modulating gas burners with mechanical cam.
- Fuel Adaptability : Natural Gas ; LPG
(For other fuel please send analysis report of gas on firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Electrical Supply : 3N AC 50Hz 400V
- Motor : 5.5 KW
Technical & Design Features
- Gas burner compliant with European standard EN676. Mechanical operation at two progressive stages.
- Continuous modulation operation by installing P.I.D. controller in the control panel (to be ordered separately with modulation probe).
- Modulation ratio 1:4.
- Gas burner with low NOx and CO emissions in accordance with European standard EN676: class 2.
- Regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
- Combustion air intake with throttle damper. Air flow adjustment with mechanical cam.
- Combustion air intake designed to achieve optimum linearity of the air gate opening.
- Fully closing air damper on shutdown to avoid loss of heat through the chimney.
- Maintenance facilitated by the possibility of removing the combustion head without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
- Sliding boiler coupling flange to adapt the blast-pipe to the various types of boilers.
- Easy maintenance thanks to the two-sides hinge which allows the removal of the combustion head without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
- Device made of sound-absorbing material to reduce fan noise.
CE version gas train is complete with butterfly valve, operation and safety valve with electromagnetic drive, valve tightness control, minimum pressure switch, pressure regulator and gas filter.
- Fail proof connectors for burner/gas train connection
- Gas train exit: low.
- Flame detection by ionisation electrode with connector for micro amp meter.
- Control panel with display diagram for working mode with indication lights .
- Electric control board in light alluminum alloy with IP55 protection rating
- 7-pole socket for burner electric and thermostatic supply.
- 4-pole socket for second stage control or for the connection of the PID electronic regulator.
- Electrical system with protection rating IP54.