Manufacturer : Baltur Sp.A., Italy
- Burner Model: TBG 35P along with gas train / multiblock.
- Burner Operation : Two Stage (High / Low)
- Fuel Adaptability : Natural Gas ; LPG
(For other fuel please send analysis report of gas on email@example.com)
- Electrical Supply : 1N AC 50Hz 230V
- Motor : 0.37 KW
Technical & Design Features
- Gas burner compliant with European standard EN676. Two-stage operation.
- Gas burner with low NOx and CO emissions in accordance with European standard EN676: class 3.
- Regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
- Combustion air intake with throttle damper. Air flow adjustment with electric servomotor.
- Fully closing air damper on shutdown to avoid loss of heat through the chimney.
- Maintenance facilitated by the possibility of removing the combustion head without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
- Sliding boiler coupling flange to adapt the blast-pipe to the various types of boilers.
- CE version gas train is complete with butterfly valve, operation and safety valve with electromagnetic drive, minimum pressure switch, pressure regulator and gas filter.
- Possibility to choose gas train with valve tightness control.
- Fail proof connectors for burner/gas train connection
- Gas train exit: low.
- Flame detection by ionisation electrode with connector for micro amp meter.
- 7-pole socket for burner electric and thermostatic supply.
- 4-pole socket for second stage control.
- Electric protection rating: IP40
There are no reviews yet.